Megan Fox is an American Film Actress, model and television actress born in Memphis on May 16, 1986. Megan was interested in dance and singing from her childhood but at the age of 10, she turned towards modeling. Megan won several awards at Talent convention in 1999. She also won award at the American Modeling in the same year. At the age of 16, she moved to California and in the same year, she got an opportunity to do acting in a comedy film named, Holiday in the Sun. She got gratitude for her acting skills from audience. After the gap of few years, Megan Fox started working on television in guest roles. Fox appearance in “Ocean Ave” played a vital role in making her one of most famous actress of Hollywood. Her self-confidence and talent has enabled her to achieve success in film and television industry.
In 2004, Megan received a huge opportunity when she got signed for hit comedy TV series named, Two and a Half men. Her work in the series was highly appreciated and it helped Fox in proving that she has immense amount of talent and outstanding acting skills. Afterwards, Megan has kept appearing in several Television series time to time. Due to her excellent performances, Megan Fox has got nominated for many awards and has also successfully won plenty of them.
In 2007, Megan gave her blockbuster named, “Transformers” which made her an important icon of film industry. She performed excellently in Transformers and got nominated for MTV awards in 2008. No doubt, her breathtaking acting in Transformers caught hearts of million fans worldwide. In 2008, she also worked in “How to Lose Friends” that was a comedy movie. Her flawless acting made this movie a hit at box office. Moreover, she also acted in “Alienate People” that earned well in England however it failed to work well in United States. In 2009, sequel of Transformers starring Megan Fox was released and again it did great business at box office. Megan also worked in a horror movie in 2009 named, “Jennifer’s Body”. Apart from Television and movies, Megan Fox has also appeared in a few music videos including songs “New Perspective” and Love the Way You Lie”.
Megan Fox is widely considered as one of the hottest women in the world and has been named among the sexiest woman’s alive by various magazines. Beside her film career, Megan started dating Brian Austin Green in 2004 and after their engagement in 2006, the couple finally got married in 2010. Fox revealed about her pregnancy in 2012 and gave birth to a boy. The couple’s second child was born in 2014.
Megan Fox Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Megan Denise Fox
- Nicknames: Mega Fox, Foxy Megan
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Date of Birth: May 16, 1986
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Height: 5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
- Net worth: $5 Million
Megan Fox Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Shopping, Reading, Playing Video Games.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Red velvet cake of Doughboys Bakery, Mashed Potato
- Favorite Candy: PEZ
- Favorite Book: ‘Kiss the Girls’ by James Patterson.
- Favorite Comic Book: Gen 13, Witchblade
- Favorite Perfume: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women, Avon Instinct for Women
- Favorite Music: Nirvana, Slimkid3, Motley Crue
- Favorite Movie: Scream, The Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, Kung Fu Panda 2
- Favorite TV Show: Ancient Aliens
- Favorite Cartoon: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Favorite Actress: Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Pet: Cat, Dog, Pig, Birds
- Favorite Makeup: CeraVe cleanser, Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Cold Pressed Organic Oil by Whole Foods, Perricone MD’s Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum
- Megan is afraid of flying and dark.
- In her childhood, Megan was bullied in school and she used to eat her lunch in bathroom in order to avoid being pelted with ketchup packets.
- Megan Fox is bisexual.