The American actress and singer, Lindsay Dee Lohan was born on July 2, 1986. She is the eldest daughter of former Wall Street Trader Michael Lohan and former singer, Dina Lohan. The professional career of Lindsay Logan began at the age of just three, when she started working as a child model. She not only modeled for brands like Calvin Klein and Abercrombie but also appeared in a number of TV commercials for many popular brands.
At the age of 10, she appeared in television soap opera Another World before making her film debut in 1998 with The Parent Trap. Her next critically acclaimed role was in 2003 Disney film Freaky Friday which was followed by another highly successful film Mean Girls in 2004. Her outstanding performances in both films made Lohan a household name and she started receiving large media attention. Since then, she has starred in several more films so far including Just My Lick, Bobby, Chapter 27, Herbie: Fully Loaded, Labor Pains, Machete, Liz & Dick, Scary Movie 5 and The Canyons along with making appearances in many television shows. In addition to acting, Lindsay Lohan also ventured into music and released her debut album Speak in 2004, followed by second album A Little More Personal (Raw) in 2005, both of which received praise from the critics and fans.
Lindsay Lohan has also stayed in media headlines for her contradictions with the law. Two driving under the influence incidents occurred during 2007 which led to Lohan being put on probation and she has also visited rehabilitation facilities three times. Lindsay Lohan is single at the moment but has been in several relationships in past. Aaron Carter, Wilmer Valderrama, Harry Morton and Calum Best are some of the men Lohan has dated so far.
Lindsay Lohan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lindsay Dee Lohan
- Nicknames: Linds, La Lohan, LL, LiLo
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Date of Birth: July 2, 1986
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Lindsay Lohan Favorite Perfume, Color, Food and other favorite things:
Given below are the complete details about actress and record producer Lindsay Lohan favorite things such as color, food, book, perfume, hobbies, movie, stores and TV Show.
- Hobbies and Interests: Dancing, Acting, Singing, Writing, Reading,
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Food: Sushi, Italian cuisine
- Favorite Drink: Lindsay Lohan
- Favorite Book: A Million Little Pieces
- Favorite Perfume: Monyette Paris fragrance oil
- Favorite Movie: Kitten with a Whip, Niagara
- Favorite TV Show: Paris Hilton’s My New BFF
- Favorite Stores: Abercrombie, Prada, Steve Madden, Sephora, Sweats Appeal
- Favorite Pet: Dog