Dia Mirza is an Indian model and actress who was born on December 9, 1981, to Deepa and Frank Handrich. She started her professional career as a model, appearing in print and television commercials of several brands and also won Miss Asia Pacific in 2000 before finally making her acting debut with 2001 film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein. Although the film failed to garner any major success commercially but Dia received praise from critics for her performance.
Since then, Dia Mirza has starred in several more critically and commercially successful films such as Deewaanapan, Parineeta, Dus, Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Shootout at Lokhandwala, Acid Factory, Love Breakups Zindagi and Bobby Jasoos. After dating for a brief period of time, Dia Mirza married Sahil Sangha on 18 October 2014.
Dia Mirza Personal Details:
Complete Name: Dia Mirza
Occupation: Actress, Model
Date of Birth: December 9, 1981
Birthplace: Hyderabad,Telangana, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
Dia Mirza Favourite Food, Perfume, Books and other favorite things:
Given below are complete details about actress Dia Mirza favorite things including food, book, perfume, hobbies, color, movie, actor and actress.
- Hobbies and Interests: Painting, Acting, Philanthropy, pottery
- Favourite Color: White
- Favourite Food: Hyderabadi Biryani, Italian
- Favourite Book: The Faraway Tree, The Secret Life of Bees, The Motorcycle Diaries
- Favourite Perfume: Baby Doll by YSL, DkNY Be Delicious
- Favourite Movie: Schindler’s List, Forest Gump
- Favourite Actor: Tom Cruise
- Favourite Actress: Aishwarya Rai