Geetali Norah Jones Shankar famous as Norah Jones is an American singer, actress, songwriter and musician born on March 30, 1979. She began singing at early age and as well took piano and voice lessons. Her solo album “Come Away with Me” released in 2002 and received worldwide success and critical acclaim. Jones won five Grammy awards against this album including Best New Artist and Album of the Year. Later on in 2004 Norah released her second album Feels Like Home which as well received commercial success and produced some hit singles. In coming years, she released several successful albums such as Not Too Late, The Fail and Little Broken Heart. Numerous awards were given to her as a singer including Grammy Awards, World Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards. Billboard also named her the top jazz musician of the 2000 decade. In addition to that, Norah appeared in several television shows and films such as Two Week Notice, My Blueberry Nights and They Came Together. In her personal life, Norah Jones was in a relationship with Lee Alexander in 2000 but they separated in 2007. She has a son born in 2014.
Norah Jones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Geetali Norah Jones Shankar
- Nicknames: Norah
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1979
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Norah Jones Family Details:
- Father: Ravi Shankar
- Mother: Sue Jones
- Siblings: Anoushka Shankar, Shubhendra Shankar
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: One Son
Norah Jones Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Come Away with Me
- First Film: Two Weeks Notice
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live
Norah Jones Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer Norah Jones body measurements including her height, weight, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5’ 1” (1.55 m)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
Norah Jones Interesting Facts:
- She is the daughter of Indian musician Ravi Shankar.
- Norah Jones is actually her real middle name.
- Jones worked as a lounge singer in the beginning of her career.