Born Laura Michelle Hollins, Agyness Deyn is an English model, singer and actress born on 16 February, 1983. Her professional career in the field of modeling began after being spotted while shopping and she soon began to receive major modeling work. Since starting her career, the model has appeared in the advertisements of brands like Mulberry, Reebok, Burberry and Giorgio Armani along with walking the runways for many of the world top fashion designers. In addition to this, she has also been featured in several magazines till now including Vogue and V magazine. Apart from this, Deyn has keen interest in both acting and singing as she even decide to take a break from her modeling career in order to focus on acting. Her debut came with 2010 film Clash of the Titans and after that, she has appeared in a few more movies like Pusher, Electricity and Patient Zero. As far as the personal life of the model is concerned, Agyness Deyn remained married to actor Giovanni Ribisi from 2012 to 2015.
Agyness Deyn Personal Details:
- Birth Name: Laura Michelle Hollins
- Complete Name: Agyness Deyn
- Date of Birth: 16 February 1983
- Birthplace: Littleborough, Greater Manchester, England
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Agyness Deyn Family Details:
- Father: Ken Hollins
- Mother: Lorraine Hollins
- Siblings: Emily Hollins (Sister)
- Spouse: Giovanni Ribisi (m. 2012)
- Children: None
Agyness Deyn Career Highlights:
- First Film: Clash of the Titans (2010)
Agyness Deyn Body Measurements:
Checkout the model and actress Agyness Deyn body measurements including her height, weight, dress, bra cup, hip, bust, waist and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32A
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-23-34
Agyness Deyn Interesting Facts:
- The model has kept her hair short since the age of 13.
- Agyness Deyn remained member of a music band called “Lucky Knitwear”.
- Prior to gaining success as a model, she worked at a fast-food restaurant as well as a bar.