Matthew Koma is an American singer, DJ, record producer, and songwriter. He gained early success through his collaborations with various well-known artists especially Zedd, with whom Koma wrote the hit songs like “Clarity” and “Spectrum”. Recognizing the musical skills of Matthew, Interscope Records signed him and with them, he released his debut extended play (EP) in 2012, titled Parachute. Since then, he not only has continued to work on solo projects but also keeps on making both vocal and written contributions to the tracks of other artists. As far as his romantic life is concerned, Matthew Koma previously dated actresses Carly Rae Jepsen and Emily Kinney while now is in a relationship with American singer and actress, Hilary Duff.
Matthew Koma Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Matthew Bair
- Nicknames: Matthew Koma
- Date of Birth: June 2, 1987
- Birthplace: Seaford, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Matthew Koma Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Matthew Koma Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: One daughter with Hilary Duff
Matthew Koma Relationships History:
Matthew Koma Career Highlights:
- Debut Extended Play (EP): Parachute (2012)
- First Film: Denizen (2010)
- First TV Show: Good Morning America (2014)
Matthew Koma Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Matthew Koma height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9¼”
- Height in Centimeters: 176 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 71 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 157 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: Unknown
Matthew Koma Interesting Facts:
- Matthew Bair co-wrote Zedd’s Grammy Award-winning song, Clarity.
- His early musical inspirations include Stephen Jenkins, Elvis Costello, and Bruce Springsteen.
- He initially started his career in punk rock but later transitioned into other music genres like pop and hip-hop.