Lucy Dacus has held a keen interest in music since childhood and with consistent hard work and dedication, has managed to achieve success in her dream career. She first gained attention with her debut studio album “No Burden” in 2016 and has followed up with more hit albums like “Historian” and “Home Video”. Alongside pursuing a solo career, Dacus has also collaborated with Phoebe Bridgers, and Julien Baker to form the indie supergroup “boygenius”. The group has built a great music portfolio with many of their songs topping the music charts internationally. In addition to her musical success, Lucy is also known for her advocacy work, particularly in promoting LGBTQ+ rights and social justice issues.
Lucy Dacus Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lucy Elizabeth Dacus
- Nicknames: Lucy
- Date of Birth: May 2, 1995
- Birthplace: Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Religion: Irreligious
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lucy Dacus Body Measurements Height Weight Age Statistics
Lucy Dacus Family Details:
- Father Name: Her adoptive father worked as a graphic designer.
- Mother Name: Her adoptive mother worked as a music teacher.
- Sibling Name: She has a brother.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lucy Dacus Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared any details about her romantic life so far.
Lucy Dacus Career Highlights:
- Music Group: Boygenius (Since 2018)
- Debut Album: No Burden (2016)
- First Album with Boygenius: The Record (2023)
Lucy Dacus Distinctive Features:
- Round face shape
- Pale white skin tone
Lucy Dacus Body Measurements:
Singer Lucy Dacus body measurements statistics are shared below, including her height, weight, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 5’10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 139 lbs.
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Lucy Dacus Interesting Facts:
- She was adopted as an infant.
- Dacus has described herself as queer.
- Although she was raised Christian, she has become irreligious now.
- Before pursuing music full-time, she worked as an editor for children’s school pictures.