The British singer and actress Kate Nash first rose to prominence in 2007 when her debut studio album, Made of Bricks, climbed to number one spot at in United Kingdom (UK). She since then has gone on to release several more albums including My Best Friend Is You, Girl Talk and Yesterday Was Forever, all of which have performed pretty well commercially. In addition to music, Kate has done a few acting gigs as well, having appeared in a couple of movies along with having a recurring role in the Netflix series, GLOW. Moving towards her private life, the singer is a pretty active activist and uses her fame to bring various issues into the public eye. While when it comes to her romantic relationships, Kate Nash dated rock band The Cribs frontman Ryan Jarman from 2007 to 2012 and later remained in a relationship with singer Zac Carper.
Kate Nash Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kate Marie Nash
- Nicknames: Kate
- Date of Birth: 6 July 1987
- Birthplace: Harrow, London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Natural Hair Color: Red
Kate Nash Height Weight Age Body Measurements Bra Size Facts
Kate Nash Family Details:
- Father: Steve Nash
- Mother: Marie Nash (Nurse)
- Siblings: Ed Nash (Brother), Helen Nash and Clare Nash (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Kate Nash Relationships History:
- Ryan Jarman (2007 – 2012)
- Zac Carper
Kate Nash Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Made of Bricks (2007)
- First Film: Greetings from Tim Buckley (2012)
- First TV Show: GLOW (2017)
Kate Nash Distinctive Features:
- Natural Redhead
- Often wears Punk Jewelry
Kate Nash Body Measurements:
Listed below are the singer Kate Nash height, weight, bra cup and other body measurements complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Kate Nash Interesting Facts:
- Her major musical influences are Kathleen Hanna and grunge band, Hole.
- She once worked for the fashion magazine Phoenix as a music editor.
- Kate Nash’s original ambition was to study acting after graduation but got rejected by several drama institutes.