Courtney Michelle Love is an American alternative rock singer, actress and visual artist born on 9th July 1964. She initially began her musical career in the 1980s. Later on, Courtney became the lead singer of band Hole and earned recognition and success for her uninhibited stage presence and confrontational lyrics. The band released their debut album, Pretty on the Inside in 1991 which received positive reviews. In 1994, their second album released with the name of Live Through This, which provided Love with numerous and critical acclaim. Hole’s other successful albums included Celebrity Skin and Nobody’s Daughter. Along with it, Love as well released her solo album America’s Sweetheart in 2004 which gained mixed reviews from the critics. In addition to that, being an actress Courtney starred in several successful films such as The People vs. Larry Flynt, Man on the Moon and 200 Cigarettes. Throughout her career she won several awards and nominations such as MTV Movie Award, Gammy Award and Satellite Award. Outside the entertainment industry, Courtney actively participated in humanitarian work such as AIDS research and LGBT rights.
As for her personal life, Courtney Love married twice. Firstly with vocalist James Moreland in 1989 but unfortunately it ended up after few months. Her second marriage was with Kurt Cobain in 1992 but the couple got separation after two years of relationship.
Courtney Love Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Courtney Michelle Love
- Nicknames: Courtney
- Date of Birth: July 9, 1964
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Courtney Love Family Details:
- Father: Hank Harrison
- Mother: Linda Carroll
- Siblings: Nicole Rodriguez and Jaimee Rodriguez (Sisters), Benjamin Barraud, Joshua Barraud, Daniel Menely (Brothers)
- Spouse: Kurt Cobain (m. 1992–1994), James Moreland (m. 1989–1989)
- Children: Frances Bean Cobain
Courtney Love Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: America’s Sweetheart (2004)
- Debut Album with Hole: Pretty on the Inside (1991)
- First Film: Sid and Nancy (1986)
- First TV Show: Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson (2005)
Courtney Love Body Measurements:
Listed below are the singer Courtney Love body measurements complete details like her height, weight, dress, shoe, bra cup size and vital statistics.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Courtney Love Interesting Facts:
- Love attended San Francisco’ Art Institute to study art.
- She was the lead singer of Faith No More during 1980s.
- Courtney briefly dated Edward Norton which was a relatively long term relationship.