Shanina Shaik is a Australian model born on February 11, 1991 to Kim and Hanif Shaik. Her modeling career began at the age of 15 when after being encouraged by her family and friends, she entered in the Girlfriend Model Competition and later in the Australian reality show Make Me A Supermodel where she finished as he runner-up. Shanina entered in the professional modeling world during 2009 and immediately started earning recognition because of her confidence and beauty.
Within a few years of entering in the fashion industry, Shaik has garnered huge success and has worked with several well-known brands till now including Avon, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Bonds, Urban Outfitter and Alloy. The Australian model has also walked at the fashion shows for Victoria’s Secret, Tom Ford, Stella McCartney, Oscar de la Renta and Chanel. Along with this, Shanina Malik has also been featured in the editorials of several magazines including Men’s Health and Seventeen Magazine.
Shanina Shaik Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Shanina Shaik
- Nicknames: Shanina
- Date of Birth: February 11, 1991
- Occupation: Model
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Shanina Shaik Family Details:
- Father: Hanif Shaik
- Mother: Kim Shaik
- Siblings: N/A
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Shanina Shaik Career Highlights:
- Began Professional Modeling: 2008
- First Victoria’s Secret Show: 2011
Shanina Shaik Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete details about model Shanina Shaik body measurements including her height, weight, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-23-34
Shanina Shaik Interesting Facts:
- In 2008, she participated in reality series Make Me a Supermodel and finished second on the show.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 8.
- Shanina Shaik began modeling for Victoria’s Secret in 2011.