Yumi Nu is an inspiring American model and singer who has broken barriers and challenged conventional beauty standards in the fashion industry. She showed a passion for both music and fashion from a young age. Eventually, in 2010 she began pursuing a full-time career in both fields and has gone on to achieve great success in each one. As a model, she has worked with numerous fashion houses and has also been featured in worldwide publications.
In 2021, she appeared in Sports Illustrated’s annual Swimsuit Issue which is seen as a significant milestone. Her inclusion in the iconic publication made Yumi the first Asian plus-size model to do so. Beyond her modeling achievements, Nu is a passionate singer too. She has released multiple EPs till now and has received praise for her work. Her influence extends to social media too. She has a vast community of followers on various platforms and tries to inspire people by sharing her journey and experiences.
Yumi Nu Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Yumi Nootenboom
- Nicknames: Yumi Nu
- Date of Birth: September 23, 1996
- Birthplace: Englewood, New Jersey, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model and Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Yumi Nu Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Age Facts
Yumi Nu Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Kana Grace Nootenboom (Model)
- Sibling Name: Natalie Nootenboom (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Yumi Nu Relationships History:
- Dimitri Dinas
Yumi Nu Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2010
- First EP: 2019
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue: 2021
Yumi Nu Distinctive Features:
- Thick and raised eyebrows
- Curvaceous physical appearance
Yumi Nu Body Measurements:
Listed below are model Yumi Nu body measurements, such as her height, weight, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 163 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Yumi Nu Interesting Facts:
- She is of Dutch and Japanese descent.
- Yumi Nootenboom is a passionate advocate for body positivity.
- Her mother was a model and used to include Nu in shoots as an infant.
- She is the first-ever Asian plus-size model to appear in Sports Illustrated’s annual Swimsuit Issue.