Rebecca Maria Hall is a British-American actress born on May 3, 1982. Her acting career began at the age of ten when she appeared in the 1992 television adaptation The Camomile Lawn. In 2003, Rebecca won the Ian Charleson Award for her debut stage performance in a production of Mrs. Warren’s Profession. She made her feature film debut in 2006 from the film Starter of Ten. In the same year, Hall earned her breakthrough with the role of Sarah Borden in the film The Prestige. She was also nominated for Empire Award for Best Female Newcomer. Following that, Rebecca starred in several other television films including Rubberheart and Wide Sargasso Sea. In 2008, her fame grew in Hollywood with the release of film Vicky Cristina Barcelona. She played one of the title characters in the film as Vicky and received critical acclaim for her performance. Hall as well earned a nomination of Golden Globe Award for Best Actress against it. Her other major films and television work included Please Give, The Town, Iron Man 3 and Parade’s End. In her personal life, Rebecca Hall was in a relationship with director Sam Mendes from 2010 to 2015. After their breakup she became married to actor Morgan Spector in 2015.
Rebecca Hall Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rebecca Maria Hall
- Nicknames: Becky
- Date of Birth: 3 May 1982
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rebecca Hall Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats
Rebecca Hall Family Details:
- Father: Peter Hall
- Mother: Maria Ewing (American Opera singer)
- Siblings: Emma Hall (Half-Sister), Edward Hall (Half-Brother), Christopher Hall (Half-Brother), Jennifer Caron Hall (Half-Sister), Lucy Hall (Half-Sister)
- Spouse: Morgan Spector (m. 2015)
- Children: None
Rebecca Hall Career Highlights:
- First Film: Starter for 10 (2006)
- First TV Show: The Camomile Lawn (1992)
Rebecca Hall Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Rebecca Hall body measurements including the details about her weight, height, dress, shoe, hip, bust, waist and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Rebecca Hall Interesting Facts:
- Rebecca’s favorite film is Manhattan.
- Her favorite TV show is Twin Peaks.
- As a child, Rebecca Hall used to love ghost stories.
- While just 11 years old, she had already grown 5 feet 10 inches tall.