Marisa Tomei is an American actress who is the older sister of actor Adam Tomei. During her educational years, she graduated from Edward R. Murrow High School in 1982, and after her graduation, attended Boston University for a year. Her professional career started from the series ‘As the World Turns’ in 1986 and after that a small role in the sitcom ‘A Different World’. Her film debut was a comedy film ‘The Flamingo Kid’. In 1987, she made her stage debut in the ‘off-Broadway’ play. After having minor on-screen roles, she got her breakthrough with the comedy film ‘My Cousin Vinny’ in 1992. After that, her success continued with films like ‘In the Bedroom’ and ‘The Wrestler’. Over the course of her astonishing career, Marisa has appeared in a large number of highly successful movies, such as, ‘What Women Want’, ‘Wild Hogs’, and ‘Paternal Guidance’. She is also known for playing a minor but critical role of Aunt May in the Marvel superhero films Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Other than on-screen, her ventures include work in theater, where she has starred in plays like ‘Top Girls’ and ‘The Realistic Joneses’. In recognition of her work in the film industry, she has received various accolades, including an Academy Award and nominations for a BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Awards, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Now as for her personal life, Marisa Tomei is yet to get officially married but over the years, she has remained romantically involved with well-known names of the industry, such as Frank Pugliese, Lenny Kravitz, Logan Marshall-Green, and Josh Radnor.
Marisa Tomei Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Marisa Tomei
- Nicknames: Marisa
- Date of Birth: December 4, 1964
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Marisa Tomei Measurements Height Weight Facts Family
Marisa Tomei Family Details:
- Father: Gary A. Tomei (Trial Lawyer)
- Mother: Adelaide Tomei (English Teacher)
- Siblings: Adam Tomei (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Marisa Tomei Relationships History:
- Robert Downey Jr. – Actor (1994)
- Frank Pugliese – TV Writer (2001-2004)
- Lenny Kravitz – Singer (2004)
- Logan Marshall-Green – Actor (2008-2012)
- Josh Radnor – Actor (2014)
Marisa Tomei Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Flamingo Kid (1984)
- First TV Show: As the World Turns (1983)
Marisa Tomei Distinctive Features:
- Slender Figure
- Bright Smile
- Soft Facial Features
Marisa Tomei Body Measurements:
The American actress Marisa Tomei measurements complete information is listed below, including her height, weight, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4½”
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Marisa Tomei Interesting Facts:
- She has dual citizenship of Italy and the United States.
- On her right foot, she has a tiny Egyptian Eye of Ra tattoo.
- Marisa was offered the female lead role of Trinity in the 1999 hit film The Matrix but she turned it down.