The professional career of Lindsey Morgan began through print ads and television commercials after which she launched her on-screen acting career in 2011. Her first major role came in 2011 film Detention while she became a prominent celebrity through her Award-nominated performance as Kristina Davis on the soap opera, General Hospital. Lindsey landed her next major role in the sci-fi drama series The 100, as Raven Reyes. Although she was initially given a recurring role but after praise from the audience, her character was promoted to the series regular in the second season. The actress now continues to work in both TV and film industries, reaching new heights of fame and success with each performance. As far as the romantic life of the actress is concerned, Lindsey Morgan prefers to keep her off-camera activities private and that’s why hasn’t revealed any information about her relationships.
Lindsey Morgan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lindsey Marie Morgan
- Nicknames: Lindsey
- Date of Birth: February 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lindsey Morgan Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts
Lindsey Morgan Family Details:
- Father: George Morgan
- Mother: Alice Burciaga
- Siblings: One Older Brother
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lindsey Morgan Relationships History:
- She is yet to date anyone publicly.
Lindsey Morgan Career Highlights:
- First Film: Detention (2011)
- First TV Show: B-Sides (2011)
Lindsey Morgan Distinctive Features:
- Contagious Smile
Lindsey Morgan Body Measurements:
The complete actress Lindsey Morgan height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-35
Lindsey Morgan Interesting Facts:
- She wanted to become an actor since childhood.
- She still has a few baby teeth that haven’t fallen.
- Lindsey Morgan dropped out of college in order to pursue acting full-time.