Julia Louis-Dreyfus is one of the most accomplished actresses in the history of American television, having earned global fame through her work in highly successful comedy series like Seinfeld, Saturday Night Live, Veep and The New Adventures of Old Christine. Her career as a comedy performer began through theatre and her impressive work there soon led Julia to her first on-screen gig as a cast member of the sketch show, Saturday Night Live. In 1990, she began playing the character of Elaine Benes in the comedy sitcom, Seinfeld that turned-out to be the breakthrough role of her acting career as it went on to become one of the most commercially and successful sitcoms of all-time. Having become a household name with Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus has continued to undertake various TV projects from time-to-time and has further nurtured her legacy through acclaimed performances in shows like The New Adventures of Old Christine, and Veep.
While she is prominently known for her work on television, Julia holds an impressive list of film credits as well that includes hits like Enough Said, Hannah and Her Sisters, and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Her continuous impressive work throughout the career has led Julia to become one of the most awarded actresses in the history of American TV, having won the prestigious awards like Emmy, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Lastly, coming towards her family life, Julia Louis-Dreyfus has been married to comedian Brad Hall since 1987 and the couple has two sons together.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus
- Nicknames: Little Yum-Yum
- Date of Birth: January 13, 1961
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Black
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Family Details:
- Father: Gérard Louis-Dreyfus (Businessman)
- Mother: Judith LeFever Bowles (Teacher and Author)
- Siblings: Lauren Bowles (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Emma Louis-Dreyfus (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Raphael Louis-Dreyfus (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus (Younger Paternal Half-Sister)
- Spouse Name: Brad Hall (m. 1987)
- Children Name: Charlie Hall and Henry Hall (Sons)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Relationships History:
- Brad Hall – Comedian (1987-Present)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Career Highlights:
- First Film: Troll (1986)
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live (1982)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Distinctive Features:
- Broad Smile
- Goofy Behavior
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus body measurements including her height, weight, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-35
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Interesting Facts:
- She got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame during 2010.
- She spent her childhood in several countries due to her father’s work.
- Julia is one of the most awarded actresses in the history of American television.
- Her acting idols include Madeline Kahn, Lucille Ball, Valerie Harper and Teri Garr.