The American actress Brittany Robertson was born on April 18, 1990. Having started her acting career through stage plays, she began auditioning for roles in television series and films at the age of just twelve. After having a couple of minor roles, the big-break of the actress career came in 2004 with the TV movie Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers in which she portrayed the character of Michelle Seaver. Since then, Britt has done pretty extensive work over the television, having appeared in well-known shows like Swingtown, Life Unexpected, The Secret Circle and Under the Dome. While on the big-screen, Robertson has also starred in a number of movies till now during her career such as Dan in Real Life, Scream 4, Cake, The Longest Ride and Tomorrowland. While when it comes to the personal life relationships of Brittany Robertson, the actress has dated actor Dylan O’Brien after meeting him during 2011 at the set of a film.
Brittany Robertson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Brittany Leanna Robertson
- Nicknames: Britt, B
- Date of Birth: April 18, 1990
- Birthplace: Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Brittany Robertson Family Details:
- Father: Ryan Robertson
- Mother: Beverly Robertson
- Siblings: She has three younger step-brothers and three step-sisters
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Brittany Robertson Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Ghost Club (2003)
- First TV Show: Sheena (2000)
Brittany Robertson Body Measurements:
Actress Brittany Robertson body measurements complete information is given below including her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-25-32
Brittany Robertson Interesting Facts:
- She is pretty good at rapping.
- Brittany Robertson was only 16 years old when she began living in Los Angeles on her own.
- The actress was homeschooled because of her mother being not satisfied about the quality of public school system.
- She is the oldest of her parents’ seven children, having three half-siblings on her father’s side and three on her mother’s side.