Having started performing on stage in his late-teens, Joe Alwyn first came into the limelight with his debut film, Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk. Despite not performing well at the box-office, the film still managed to highlight the acting talent of Alwyn and that’s what he really needed at the starting point of his career. Ever since his on-screen career has remained on a steady rise as he has added hit movies like The Favourite, Mary Queen of Scots, and Harriet to his credits now. Outside the big-screen, Joe has also become active on the television and played his first prominent character in the 2019 fantasy miniseries, A Christmas Carol. Now moving from his professional career towards his personal life, Joe Alwyn is reported to have become romantically involved with singer Taylor Swift during 2016.
Joe Alwyn Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Joseph Matthew Alwyn
- Nicknames: Joe
- Date of Birth: February 21, 1991
- Birthplace: North London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Joe Alwyn Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Joe Alwyn Family Details:
- Father: Richard Alwyn (Filmmaker)
- Mother: Elizabeth Alwyn (Psychotherapist)
- Siblings: Thomas Alwyn and Patrick Alwyn (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Joe Alwyn Relationships History:
- Taylor Swift – Singer (2016)
Joe Alwyn Career Highlights:
- First Film: Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk (2016)
- First TV Show: A Christmas Carol (2019)
Joe Alwyn Distinctive Features:
- Blue Eyes
- Towering Height
Joe Alwyn Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete actor Joe Alwyn height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 6’ 1”
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 81 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 178 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Joe Alwyn Interesting Facts:
- While growing up, he was an introvert child.
- Joe went to the same school as the actor Daniel Radcliffe.
- He is the great-grandson of renowned English composer William Alwyn.