One of the all-time most decorated professional tennis players from Britain; Andy Murray is a multiple Grand Slam tournaments winner along with being the Davis Cup champion and Olympic champion. He first began playing tennis at age 3 and after continuing to play it for several more years, Andy finally turned pro in 2005. In just next two years, he entered the Top 10 ranking of the players for the first time but his career really took-off from the year 2010 onwards. With back-to-back victories in several tournaments, Murray achieved world no. 1 ranking in November 2016 for the very first time in his professional career. His on-court success has attracted many sponsors towards him as well who pay a huge amount to feature Andy Murray in their advertising campaigns. While when it comes to his personal life, the tennis star began dating Kim Sears in 2005 and they finally married in 2015.
Andy Murray Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Andrew Barron Murray
- Nicknames: Andy
- Date of Birth: May 15, 1987
- Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Nationality: Scottish
- Occupation: Professional Tennis Player
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Andy Murray Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Andy Murray Family Details:
- Father: William Murray
- Mother: Judith Murray (Tennis Coach)
- Siblings: Jamie Murray (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Kim Sears (m. 2015)
- Children Name: Two Children
Andy Murray Relationships History:
- Kim Sears (2005)
Andy Murray Career Highlights:
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Turned Pro: 2005
Andy Murray Distinctive Features:
- Towering Height
Andy Murray Body Measurements:
The professional tennis player Andy Murray height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements complete details are given below.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 191 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 185 pounds
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 141⁄2 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 121/2
Andy Murray Interesting Facts:
- He began playing tennis at age 3.
- The tennis star was born with a defective kneecap also known as bipartite Patella.
- Andy Murray is the first British player to win multiple Wimbledon singles title since Fred Perry in 1935.