John Felix Anthony Cena is an American professional wrestler, actor, and rapper born on April 23, 1977. After graduation in exercise physiology, Cena pursued his career in bodybuilding. Later on, in 1999 John Cena began his pro wrestling profession with Ultimate Pro Wrestling where he detained the UPW Heavyweight Championship. In 2001, Cena signed a developmental agreement with WWE he wrestled here under this contract with the ring names of Mr. P and The Prototype. But he made his television debut under WWE a year later in the episode of SmackDown. Afterward, Cena never look back and made his wrestling career successful with numerous victories. John Cena won over 20 Championships including thirteen times WWE World Heavyweight Champion and three times World Heavyweight Champion.
In addition to that, Cena also received the Superstar of the Year Slammy Award three times. Besides wrestling, John Cena is as well a rapper and actor. He worked in several movies such as 12 Rounds, Legendary, F9, and The Suicide Squad. His rap album was also released under the name of “You Can’t See Me” which also earned a lot of critical acclaims. Philanthropically, Cena is an active supporter of the charity organization “Make-A-Wish Foundation” which treats children who suffer from life-threatening medical states. As for his personal life, John Cena married Elizabeth Huberdeau in 2009 but the couple divorced after two years of relationship. In 2012, it was reported that Cena is dating WWE Diva Nikki Bella. After a long-term relationship with her, he married Shay Shariatzadehin in 2020.
John Cena Personal Details:
- Complete Name: John Felix Anthony Cena
- Nicknames: The Champ, Chain Gang, Prototype, Super Cena
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler, Actor
- Date of Birth: April 23, 1977
- Birthplace: West Newbury, Massachusetts, USA
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light brown
John Cena Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
John Cena Family Details:
- Father Name: John Cena Sr.
- Mother Name: Carol Cena
- Siblings: Matt Cena, Steve Cena, Sean Cena, Dan Cena
- Spouse: Shay Shariatzadeh (m. 2020), Elizabeth Huberdeau (m. 2009–2012)
- Children: None
John Cena Relationships History:
- Lisa Marie Varon (2002)
- Elizabeth Huberdeau (2002-2012)
- Nicole Garcia (Nikki Bella) (2012-2018)
John Cena Career Highlights:
- WWE Main Roster Debut: 2002
- First Film: The Marine
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live
- Debut Album: You Can’t See Me
John Cena Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete wrestler John Cena body measurements including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 114 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 251 pounds
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Chest Size: 50 inches
- Waist Size: 36 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 20 inches
John Cena Interesting Facts:
- Cena is left-handed.
- John Cena feels fear of spiders.
- Before wrestling, he was pursuing a bodybuilding career.
- Fist of the North Star is his favorite anime film.
- He has the record of winning most WrestleMania titles.