John Felix Anthony Cena is an American professional wrestler, actor and rapper born on April 23, 1977. After graduation in exercise physiology, Cena pursued his career in bodybuilding. Later on, in 1999 John Cena began his pro wrestling profession with Ultimate Pro Wrestling where he detained the UPW Heavyweight Championship. In 2001, Cena signed a developmental agreement with WWE he wrestled here under this contract with the ring names of Mr. P and The Prototype. But he made his television debut under WWE a year later in the episode of SmackDown. Afterwards, Cena never look back and made his wrestling career successful with numerous victories. John Cena won total 23 Championships including twelve times WWE World Heavyweight Champion and three times World Heavyweight Champion.
In addition to that, Cena also received Superstar of the Year Slammy Award three times. Besides of wrestling, John Cena is as well a rapper and actor. He worked in several movies such as 12 Rounds, Legendary and The Reunion. His rap album was also released with a name of You Can’t See Me which also earned lot of critical acclaim. Philanthropically, Cena is an active supporter of charity organization “Make-A-Wish Foundation” which treats with the children who suffers with life threatening medical state. As for his personal life, John Cena married Elizabeth Huberdeau in 2009 but the couple divorced after two years of relationship. In 2012, it was reported that Cena is dating WWE Diva Nikki Bella.
John Cena Personal Details:
- Complete Name: John Felix Anthony Cena
- Nicknames: The Champ, Chain Gang, Prototype, Super Cena
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler, Actor
- Date of Birth: April 23, 1977
- Birthplace: West Newbury, Massachusetts, USA
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light brown
John Cena Family Details:
- Father Name: John Cena Sr.
- Mother Name: Carol Cena
- Siblings: Matt Cena, Steve Cena, Sean Cena, Dan Cena
- Spouse: Elizabeth Huberdeau (m. 2009–2012)
- Partner: Nikki Bella
- Children: None
John Cena Relationships History:
- Lisa Marie Varon (2002)
- Elizabeth Huberdeau (2002-2012)
- Nicole Garcia (Nikki Bella) (2012)
John Cena Career Highlights:
- WWE Main Roster Debut: 2002
- First Film: The Marine
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live
- Debut Album: You Can’t See Me
John Cena Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete wrestler John Cena body measurements including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 114 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 251 pounds
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Chest Size: 50 inches
- Waist Size: 36 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 20 inches
John Cena Interesting Facts:
- Cena is left handed.
- John Cena feels fear from spiders.
- He has the record of winning most WrestleMania titles.