Marion Cotillard is a French actress, singer, songwriter and environmentalist born on 30th September 1975. After giving appearances in theatre, she moved towards television and landed minor roles in television series such as highlander and Saving Grace. But her film career began in the mid 1990s with small roles in the films like La Bella Verte and My Sex Life… or How I Got Into an Argument. In 1996, Marion received her first leading role in the TV film Chloe and later on she starred in the action comedy Taxi which earned critical acclaim and Cotillard was nominated for a Cesar Award. After gaining recognition and success as a actress, Marion moved towards Hollywood and played variety of roles in the films such as Big fish, A Very Long Engagement and Innocence. In 2007, Cotillard earned breakthrough by playing the role of French singer Edith Piaf in the biopic La Vie en Rose. The film received commercial success and won several awards and nominations. Her other major films included Nine, Rust and Bone and Two Days, One Night. Cotillard won numerous awards and nomination throughout her career such as Academy Award, Golden Globe Award and BAFTA Award.
Furthermore, Marion is as well interested in environmentalist activities and always participated in campaigns for environmental protection especially Greenpeace. In her personal life, Marion Cotillard dated several celebrities such as French actor Julien Rassam and French singer Sinclair. She has been in a relationship with actor and director Guillaume Canet since 2007. The couple has one child together.
Marion Cotillard Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Marion Cotillard
- Nicknames: Marion
- Date of Birth: 30 September 1975
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Environmentalist
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Marion Cotillard Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Marion Cotillard Family Details:
- Father: Jean-Claude Cotillard (Actor, Teacher)
- Mother: Niseema Theillaud (Actress, Drama Teacher)
- Siblings: Quentin Cotillard, Guillaume Cotillard (Younger Brothers)
- Partner: Guillaume Canet (2007–)
- Children: Marcel Canet
Marion Cotill ardCareer Highlights:
- Debut Album: None
- First Film: L’ Histoire du garçon qui voulait qu’on l’embrasse (1994)
Marion Cotillard Body Measurements:
Actress Marion Cotillard body measurements are given below including her weight, height, waist, hip, bust, bra cup, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-34
Marion Cotillard Interesting Facts:
- Music is her passion.
- Marion wanted to be a singer.
- Cotillard is a spokesperson for environmental organization Greenpeace.
- She has been named “The Most Bankable French Actress of the 21st Century”.