David Ryan Adams is an American singer, musician and poet born on November 5, 1974. Adams started his career as a member of the alternative country band named Whiskeytown and released three studio albums. All three albums earned critical acclaim and got success. The solo career of Ryan began in 2000, with the release of album Heartbreaker, which was also nominated for the Shortlist Music Prize. In coming years, Ryan Adams released several albums including Gold, Demolition, 29, Cold Roses, Orion, Easy Tiger, Ashes & Fire and Ryan Adams. These albums gave numerous hit singles and provide an opportunity to Adams to grown up more as a singer. Besides singing, Ryan also used to produce albums for different singer such as Willie Nelson, Jenny Lewis, Fall Out Boy and Jesse Malin. He has also written a book of poems named “Infinity Blue” and “Hello Sunshine”, which is a collection of poems and short stories. Ryan is married to singer and actress Mandy Moore since 2009 while the couple took the decision to split during 2015.
Ryan Adams Personal Details:
- Complete Name: David Ryan Adams
- Nicknames: Ryan
- Date of Birth: November 5, 1974
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, North Carolina United States
- Occupation: Singer, Musician, Painter
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Ryan Adams Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Ryan Adams Family Details:
- Father: Robert David Adams
- Mother: Susan Adams
- Siblings: He has one older brother and one younger sister.
- Spouse: Mandy Moore (m. 2009)
- Children: None
Ryan Adams Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: Heartbreaker (2000)
- Debut Album with Whiskeytown: Faithless Street
Ryan Adams Body Measurements:
Following are the complete singer Ryan Adams body measurements details like his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 76 kg (168 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Ryan Adams Interesting Facts:
- He began writing short stories at the age of just 8.
- Ryan Adams dropped out of high school in order to pursue his musical career.
- Although better known for his solo career, Ryan has also remained part of a few music bands in his career including The Finger and Whiskeytown.