Jack White is an American singer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He is popular for his work as a lead singer and guitarist of the duo ‘The White Stripes’. Also regarded as one of the key artists in the garage rock revival of the 2000s. He was born on July 9, 1975, in Detroit, Michigan. Jack completed his early education at Cass Technical High School. In 1987, he played a role in the movie The Rosary Murders which was offered to him because he became an altar boy. White got all his musical influence from his elder brother who was part of the band ‘Catalyst’. Following their footprints, he started playing some basic instruments and drums as well. He was fond of classic music in his childhood. In his high school and elementary school, White participated in many music and instrument playing competitions and produced many duo songs with his partners.
At last, he entered his professional music career by being the drummer for the band ‘Goober & the Peas’ but unfortunately, the band broke soon after his entry into it. White did not confine himself to this band only and started working as an upholsterer during the day and performing on solo shows in local bands at night. He then formed a band called ‘The White Stripes’ with Meg who was a drummer and they both used to wear theme dressing on every show. They as a couple started their music career with ‘Underground garage rock’ and following this, they collaborated with many other local bands. Being part of Italy Records, the White stripes released its ‘eponymous’ debut album, and a year later another album ‘De Stijl’ which became number 38 on Billboard’s independent albums chart.
In 2001 they released their breakthrough album ‘White Blood Cells’ which garnered them international recognition and provided the band with lots of opportunities to work with singers and recording companies. They availed all the opportunities and did many solo and album songs. His personal life is not much known to the public as he values his privacy. As for known facts, Jack White got married to Meg in 1996 during the start of their music career but sadly separated their ways during the peak of their music career. Later on, He married Karen Elson in 2005 and then Olivia Jean in 2022.
Jack White Personal Details:
- Complete Name: John Anthony Gillis
- Nicknames: Jack White, Three Quid
- Date of Birth: July 9, 1975
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Multi-Instrumentalist, Music Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jack White Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family
Jack White Family Details:
- Father: Gorman M. Gillis
- Mother: Teresa Gillis (Former Secretary)
- Siblings: He has nine older siblings.
- Spouse Name: Olivia Jean (m. 2022), Karen Elson (m. 2005–2013), Meg White (m. 1996–2000)
- Children Name: None
Jack White Relationships History:
- Meg White – Singer (1996–2000)
- Karen Elson – Model (2005–2013)
- Olivia Jean – Singer (2022-Present)
Jack White Career Highlights:
- First Album with White Stripes: The White Stripes (1999)
- First Album with Raconteurs: Broken Boy Soldiers (2006)
- Debut Solo Album: Blunderbuss (2012)
- First Film: The Rosary Murders (1987)
Jack White Distinctive Features:
- Affable Smile
- Clean-shaven Look
- Neck-length Frizzy Hair
Jack White Body Measurements:
The following list includes singer Jack White height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 6’2”
- Height in Centimeters: 188 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 81 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 178 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Jack White Interesting Facts:
- Jack is Scottish-Canadian descent.
- He owns an extensive collection of guitars and musical instruments.
- In addition to his solo career, he has been a member of music bands like The White Stripes, The Dead Weather, and The Raconteurs.