Ruel is a rising star of the music industry who first gained widespread recognition through singles like “Painkiller”, “Don’t Tell Me”, “Younger”, and “Dazed & Confused”. Originally born in London, his family moved to Australia in 2006 and that’s where he grew up. Van Dijk’s career as a professional musician began in the late-2010s with the support of Grammy Award-winning producer M-Phazes. In his debut year, Ruel released hits like “Golden Years” and “Don’t Tell Me” that immediately brought him into the international limelight. In the follow-up year, his debut extended play ‘Play’ got released which turned-out to be a major hit with its singles “Younger”, and “Dazed & Confused”. Ever since achieving worldwide stardom, Ruel has remained pretty active in the industry and continues to release fresh music on regular basis.
Ruel van Dijk Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ruel Van Dijk
- Nicknames: Ruel
- Date of Birth: October 29, 2002
- Birthplace: Isleworth, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Ruel van Dijk Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Ruel van Dijk Family Details:
- Father: Ralph van Dijk
- Mother: Kate van Dijk
- Siblings: Sylvie and Coco (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ruel van Dijk Relationships History:
- The singer is yet to share any information about his romantic life.
Ruel van Dijk Career Highlights:
- Debut Extended Play: Ready (2018)
- Debut Single: “Golden Years” (2017)
Ruel van Dijk Distinctive Features:
- Tall Body Frame
Ruel van Dijk Body Measurements:
The Australian singer Ruel van Dijk measurements complete information is listed below, including his height, weight, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 6’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 190.5
- Weight in Kilogram: 75 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 165 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 14 (US)
Ruel van Dijk Interesting Facts:
- He first began playing guitar at the age of eight.
- He once auditioned for The Voice Kids show but failed to get pass initial auditions.
- Ruel was born in London but his family moved to Australia when he was just four years old.