Kourtney Kardashian is an American television personality and model who was born on April 18, 1979. The eldest daughter of Kris and Robert Kardashian started her professional career during 2005 when she appeared in the reality television program Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive but it was in her sister Kim Kardashian’s leaked video tape which earned her wider international recognition during 2007. The whole family of Kourtney Kardashian was commissioned to star in a reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians in 2007 and the show is still running successfully and also led to the creation of spin-offs like Kourtney and Kim Take New York as well as Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
In addition to a highly successful television career, Kourtney has also been involved in the fashion industry. She along with her sisters has launched several fragrances, beauty products and clothing collections. When it comes to the personal life of the reality TV star, Kourtney Kardashian began dating Scott Disick in 2006 and the couple now has three children together including two sons and one daughter.
Kourtney Kardashian Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kourtney Mary Kardashian
- Nicknames: Kourt, Shorty
- Occupation: Reality TV Star, Fashion Designer
- Date of Birth: April 18, 1979
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Kourtney Kardashian Family Details:
- Father: Robert George Kardashian
- Mother: Kristen Jenner
- Siblings: Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Brody Jenner, Rob Kardashian, Brandon Jenner
- Partner: Scott Disick (2006–)
Kourtney Kardashian Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 0″ (1.52 m)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6
- Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Kourtney Kardashian Interesting Facts:
- Kourtney Kardashian is afraid of spiders.
- Her first job was working as a movie production assistant.
- She broke her collarbone after falling off her swing set at the age of 5.
- Kourtney failed two classes during college because she was too nervous to give speeches.