Kim Hyuna is a South Korean singer, songwriter, dancer and model born on 6th June 1992. Hyuna was previously a member of the Korean girl group 4Minute and has also led a successful solo career. She rose to prominence in the musical industry as a member of a girl group Wonder Girls, before she left in 2007. Later on, Kim debuted with group 4Minute and their debut single “Hot Issue” earned critical acclaim and success. She has also a notable solo career having numerous hit singles including Red and Bubble Pop. Hyuna is also famous for her appearance in Psy’s worldwide hit” Gangnam Style”. Besides singing, Hyuna as well performed various roles in television shows such as Invincible Youth, Birth of a Family 2 and Hyuna’s Free Month. In her personal life, Kim Hyuna was rumored to be dating singer and model Lee Joon in past.
Kim Hyuna Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kim Hyuna
- Nicknames: HyunA
- Date of Birth: June 6, 1992
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Occupation: Singer, Model, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Kim Hyuna Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Vital Stats
Kim Hyuna Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Kim Hyuna Career Highlights:
- Music Groups: 4Minute (2009 – 2016), Trouble Maker (Since 2011), Wonder Girls (2007 – 2007)
- First Film: Midnight FM (2010)
- First TV Show: Invincible Youth (2009)
Kim Hyuna Body Measurements:
Find out the details of complete South Korean singer Kim Hyuna body measurements such as her weight, height, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Kim Hyuna Interesting Facts:
- She has several tattoos on her body.
- Kim made her debut at the Wonder Girls at the age of just 14.
- Hyuna appeared in the music video of Psy’s worldwide hit “Gangnam Style”.
- She has “My mother is the heart that keeps me alive.”, tattooed on her left shoulder .