The American model, actress and producer, Aimee Teegarden was born on October 10, 1989. Known for her performances in long-running TV series Friday Night Lights and film Scream 4, Aimee started her professional career as a model and after gaining initial success, she soon ventured into the field of acting by making guest appearances in a couple of TV series. Her acting career took-off when she was cast for the main role of Julie Taylor in the television series Friday Night Lights during 2006. Following the success on TV, Teegarden also started receiving offers for films and has gone on to appear in movies like Scream 4, Call of the Wild, Love and Honor, and Prom. Due to her exceptional acting talent, the actress has earned critical acclaim for her work in both television and film industries. As the actress has always kept her personal life private that’s why no confirmed information about her dating history is available but Aimee Teegarden was rumored to have been dating actor Zach Gilford.
Aimee Teegarden Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aimee Richelle Teegarden
- Nicknames: Bumblebee, TG
- Date of Birth: October 10, 1989
- Birthplace: Downey, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Aimee Teegarden Family Details:
- Father: N/a
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: N/a
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Aimee Teegarden Career Highlights:
- First Film: Sailing for Madagascar (2004)
- First TV Show: Cold Case (2003)
Aimee Teegarden Body Measurements:
Given below are the complete actress Aimee Teegarden body measurements including her height, weight, dress, shoe, bust, hip, waist and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Aimee Teegarden Interesting Facts:
- The actress is a vegan.
- While growing up, she was in Girl Scouts and also played baseball for many years.
- Aimee Teegarden was a guest judge at the 2007 Miss Teen USA pageant and she was the one who posed the question which led to an infamous reply by contestant Caitlin Upton.