Aaron Taylor-Johnson is an English actor born on 13th June 1990. He has an interest in acting since his childhood. Aaron began performing at the age of six on stage. Later on, he began performing in television and his major television roles included Niker in the 2004 series Feather Boy and Owen Stephens in Nearly Famous. Taylor made his film debut from the 2002 film Tom & Thomas and afterwards appeared as Charlie Chaplin the 2003 film Shanghai Knights. Following that, Aaron starred in several films and television series such as Talk to Me, The Illusionist, Nowhere Boy and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. But the films which bestowed him with commercial success and fame were Kick- Ass, Kick-Ass 2 and Avengers: Age of Ultron. Taylor-Johnson earned numerous awards and nominations throughout his career including Empire Award, Scream Award and Glamour Award. As for his personal life, Aaron Taylor-Johnson began dating director Sam Taylor-Wood in 2009 and the couple became married in 2012. The couple has two children together.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aaron Taylor-Johnson
- Nicknames: Aaron
- Date of Birth: 13 June 1990
- Birthplace: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Aaron Taylor Johnson Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Family Details:
- Father: Robert Johnson (Civil Engineer)
- Mother: Sarah Johnson (Housewife)
- Siblings: Gemma Johnson (Sister)
- Spouse: Sam Taylor-Johnson (m. 2012)
- Children: Romy Hero Johnson (Daughter), Wylda Rae Johnson (Daughter)
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Tom & Thomas (2002)
- First TV Show: Armadillo (2001)
Aaron Taylor Johnson Body Measurements:
Aaron Taylor Johnson body measurements complete details are listed below like the actor’s height, weight, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 82 kg (181 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Chest Size: 45 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 17 inches
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Interesting Facts:
- Aaron’s wife is 23 years older than he is.
- Daniel Day-Lewis is his favorite actor.
- He changed his name after he got married from Aaron Johnson to Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
- Aaron Taylor was one of the contenders to play the lead role of Peter Parker in film The Amazing Spider-Man but the role ultimately went to Andrew Garfield.