Michelle Williams is an American actress born on September 9, 1980, to Carla Ingrid and Larry Richard Williams. The professional career of her as an actress began in the early 1990s when she began making a guest appearance in various television shows but her big break came in 1998 when she was cast for the lead role of Jen Lindley in highly successful television series Dawson’s Creek. Along with TV, Michelle also made her big screen debut in the mid-1990s with film Lassie after which she soon went on to have featured in films like Prozac Nation, Dick, and Halloween H20: 20 Years Later. With the beginning of decade 2000, the film acting career of Williams also began to move towards success rapidly as she started to appear in independent films that received a lot of commercial success as well as critical acclaim. Some of the most prominent films of her career include Brokeback Mountain, I’m Not There, Shutter Island, Wendy and Lucy, Blue Valentine and My Week with Marilyn. In addition to this, the actress has also worked in a couple of plays as well as Broadway theatre.
While when it comes to her off-camera relationships, Michelle Williams was in a relationship with Australian actor Heath Ledger and the couple has a daughter together named Matilda Rose Ledger. After her breakup with Heath, Michelle has been in a number of relationships till now including with Spike Jonze, Jason Segel, Cary Fukunaga, Dustin Yellin and Jonathan Safran Foer.
Michelle Williams Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Michelle Ingrid Williams
- Nicknames: Michelle
- Date of Birth: September 9, 1980
- Birthplace: Kalispell, Montana, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Brown
Michelle Williams Family Details:
- Father: Larry Richard Williams (Author)
- Mother: Carla Ingrid Williams (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Sara Williams, Paige Williams, Kelley Williams, Jason Williams
- Spouse: Phil Elverum (m. 2018)
- Children: Matilda Ledger
Michelle Williams Relationships History:
- Conor Oberst (1999-2001)
- Andy Herod (2002-2004)
- Heath Ledger (2004-2007)
- Jonathan Safran Foer (2015)
Michelle Williams Career Highlights:
- First Film: Lassie (1994)
- First TV Show: Baywatch (1993)
Michelle Williams Distinctive Features:
- Pixie Haircut
Michelle Williams Body Measurements:
The complete actress Michelle Williams body measurements details including her height, weight, dress, shoe and bra size are given below.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Michelle Williams Interesting Facts:
- One of her favorite actresses is Katharine Hepburn.
- Michelle Williams loves to read books in her spare time.
- The actress legally emancipated from her parents when she was 15 years old so that she won’t have to worry about child labor work laws.