The American actress Aya Cash debuted in the entertainment industry in the mid-2000s and through fabulous work over the coming years, she now stands as a prominent figure. Her journey toward achieving this stardom began when she moved to New York City in order to pursue a full-time acting career. Early on, it was difficult for her to land acting gigs so for years, she had to work as a waitress to fulfill her financial needs. Eventually, in the late-2000s, Aya’s acting career began to move towards stability and she began getting gigs on regular basis.
Ever since some of her most notable film and television projects include The Boys, You’re the Worst and Welcome to Flatch. Now moving from her acting career to her personal life, Aya Cash met writer Josh Alexander when she was a waitress. The pair married for seven years before getting married in 2012.
Aya Cash Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aya Rachel Cash
- Nicknames: Aya
- Date of Birth: July 13, 1982
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Religion: Judaism
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Aya Cash Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Family
Aya Cash Family Details:
- Father: Eugene Cash (Buddhist teacher)
- Mother: Kim Addonizio (Poet)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Josh Alexander (m. 2012)
- Children Name: None
Aya Cash Relationships History:
- Josh Alexander – Writer and Producer (2005-Present)
Aya Cash Career Highlights:
- Debut Film: Off Jackson Avenue (2008)
- First TV Show: Law & Order (2006)
- Debut Play: The Pain and the Itch (2006)
Aya Cash Distinctive Features:
- Defined jawline
- A hawk tattoo on her back
Aya Cash Body Measurements:
The following list is all about actress Aya Cash body measurements, such as her height, weight, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 1”
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Aya Cash Interesting Facts:
- Although raised Jewish, she no longer practices the religion.
- She met her husband Josh Alexander while working as a waitress.
- To fulfill her financial needs, she worked as a waitress for many years.