The American actor and social activist, Mark Ruffalo is probably best known for portraying the character of Hulk in several Marvel superhero films. His career began through stage plays and after several years, he finally made his on-screen debut in 1989 through television. Although Mark started with minor roles, his film career took-off in mid-2000 when he starred in hit movies like 13 Going on 30, Zodiac, The Kids Are All Right and Shutter Island. The actor gained wider international recognition when he first portrayed the character of Hulk in the 2012 film The Avengers and since then has reprised his role in several more Marvel movies. Aside from his professional work, Ruffalo is a social activist as well and often shares his opinion in media over different issues to create awareness. As far as Mark Ruffalo’s personal life is concerned, the actor has been married to Sunrise Coigney since 2000.
Mark Ruffalo Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Mark Alan Ruffalo
- Nicknames: Mark
- Date of Birth: November 22, 1967
- Birthplace: Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Mark Ruffalo Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Mark Ruffalo Family Details:
- Father: Frank Lawrence Ruffalo, Jr (Construction Painter)
- Mother: Marie Rose (Hairdresser)
- Siblings: Scott (Brother), Tania and Nicole (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Sunrise Coigney (m. 2000)
- Children Name: Odette Ruffalo and Bella Noche Ruffalo (Daughters), Keen Ruffalo (Son)
Mark Ruffalo Relationships History:
- Sunrise Coigney (m. 2000)
Mark Ruffalo Career Highlights:
- First Film: Mirror, Mirror 2: Raven Dance (2014)
- First TV Show: CBS Summer Playhouse (1989)
Mark Ruffalo Body Measurements:
Actor Mark Ruffalo height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements are discussed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 163 pounds
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Mark Ruffalo Interesting Facts:
- He was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2002.
- Mark Ruffalo is deaf from his left ear.
- He worked as a bartender for several years.
- Mark shares his birthday with actress Scarlett Johansson.