Justin Gaethje is one of the top mixed martial artists in the world currently fighting in the lightweight division for the UFC. Having started wrestling at the age of just four, he has gone on to earn great success in the sport. His wrestling accomplishments include a two-time Arizona state champion and an NCAA Division I All-American. While still competing in wrestling, Justin began his mixed martial arts training too. As an amateur, he compiled a 7-0 record and then turned professional in 2011. He first showcased his talent on the regional circuit and was soon picked by the Professional Fighters League (PFL). Gaethje continued his dominant there as well and reigned as the WSOF Lightweight Champion for three years.
Having an undefeated record of 17-0, Justin was signed by the biggest MMA promotion Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) during 2017. Right on from his debut, he has emerged a fan favorite due to his aggressive stand-up fighting style that has seen him finish a majority of fights by knockout. His fighting style and performances have also led him to win a Fight of the Night or Performance of the Night awards in almost every single UFC fight.
Justin Gaethje Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Justin Ray Gaethje
- Nicknames: The Highlight
- Date of Birth: November 14, 1988
- Birthplace: Safford, Arizona, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Brown
Justin Gaethje Height Weight Measurements Facts
Justin Gaethje Family Details:
- Father: John Ray Gaethje (Copper miner)
- Mother: Carolina Gaethje (Postmaster)
- Siblings: Marcus Gaethje (Twin brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Justin Gaethje Relationships History:
- The MMA star hasn’t shared any information about his romantic life.
Justin Gaethje Career Highlights:
- MMA Pro Debut: 2011
- UFC Debut: 2017
- Weight Division: Lightweight
- Fighting Stance: Orthodox
Justin Gaethje Body Measurements:
MMA star Justin Gaethje height, weight, shoe size, reach, and other body measurements complete details are given below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 155 pounds
- Reach: 70 in (178)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Justin Gaethje Interesting Facts:
- He is an NCAA Division I All-American.
- In high school, he played football and baseball as well.
- He used to have really bad eyesight and underwent surgery in 2016 to correct it.
- Justin’s first professional loss came in his 19th fight when he was knocked out by Eddie Alvarez at UFC 218.