Widely recognized by her stage name Karol G, the Colombian singer Caroline Navarro was born on February 14, 1991. She first earned on-camera exposure by participating in the talent show, The X Factor as a child but it was the year 2006 when she properly launched a musical career under the stage name, Karol G. Her rise to fame began in 2013 with the success of “Amor De Dos” which featured the singer Nicky Jam as well. She followed it up with another hit “Manana” and since then, has gone on to release many international music charts ranking singles like Casi Nada, Mi Mala, Pineapple and Mi Cama. The debut studio album of her titled “Unstoppable” got released in 2017 and was met with both critical and commercial success. As far as her personal life goes, many media reports have romantically linked Karol G with the fellow Colombian musician J Balvin but neither one of them has ever confirmed this news.
Karol G Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Carolina Giraldo Navarro
- Nicknames: Karol G
- Date of Birth: 14 February 1991
- Birthplace: Medellín, Colombia
- Nationality: Colombian
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Karol G Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Facts
Karol G Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Jessica (Sister)
- Marital Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Karol G Relationships History:
- J Balvin – Musician
Karol G Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Unstoppable (2017)
- First Film: Unknown
- First TV Show: El Factor Xs Colombia
Karol G Distinctive Features:
- Continuously changed hair colors
- Often seen wearing round hoop earrings
Karol G Body Measurements:
The Colombian singer Karol G body measurements complete details are listed below including her height, weight, bra cup, dress, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Karol G Interesting Facts:
- Karol developed the passion for music at age five.
- She first began using the stage name “Karol G” in 2006.
- Caroline took part in the talent show, The X Factor as a child.