Gerald Earl Gillum, professionally known by his stage name G-Eazy is an American rapper, record producer and songwriter born on 24th May 1989. Starting out as a record producer, Gerald began working on several singles while he was still a student. During his early years, he as well became a member of a local hip hop group called The Bay Boyz. In 2010, G-Eazy started earning popularity when he was given an opportunity to open for some famous artists such as Snoop Dogg and Lil Wayne. Later on, he released a number of mixtapes which met with limited success. In 2014, G-Eazy released his major label debut album, These Things Happen which topped various charts and peaked at number 3 spot on the US Billboard 200. A year later, his second album, When It’s Dark Out was released which as well received critical acclaim and success. It spawned the hit single, Me, Myself & I which reached the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100.
G-Eazy Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gerald Earl Gillum
- Nicknames: G-Eazy, Young Gerald
- Date of Birth: May 24, 1989
- Birthplace: Oakland, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
G-Eazy Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size
G-Eazy Family Details:
- Father: Edward Gillum
- Mother: Suzanne Olmsted
- Siblings: James Wolcott Gillum (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
G-Eazy Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: The Epidemic LP (2009)
- First Extended Play (EP): Fresh EP (2008)
G-Eazy Body Measurements:
The rapper G-Eazy body measurements complete information is listed below such as his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 196 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 81 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 178 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
G-Eazy Interesting Facts:
- He released his debut album in 2014.
- Geralsd’s style is inspired by Johnny Cash.
- G-Eazy loves to bring his mother on tour with him.
- The rapper sold most of his belongings to fund his rap career.