Bette Midler is an American actress, comedian, and singer who has been one of the most prominent figures of the entertainment industry for decades. While growing up, she attended Radford High School, in Honolulu and then majored in the drama at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. The musical career of Bette began in the early 1970s and over the course of her almost half a century career, she has gone on to release more than a dozen studio albums as a solo artist. Out of these, many have gone on to achieve great success and resulted in millions of record sales worldwide. On the other hand, her professional acting career began with theatre plays like Fiddler on the Roof and Salvation, also starred in the Hello, Dolly! This show was her first leading role in a Broadway musical play and she received the Tony Award for her performance in it.
Later on, Midler made her film debut with “The Rose” and this role straightaway launched her into global stardom. After that, she went on to star in several more hit films, such as Paternal Guidance, Ruthless People, Big Business, Hocus Pocus, The First Wives Club, The Stepford Wives, Beaches, and The Adams Family. For her great work in both acting and music industries, she has received numerous accolades including the prestigious ones like Golden Globe Awards, Grammy Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, and a Tony Award. Lastly, looking into her personal life, Bette Midler is married to artist Martin von Haselberg since 1984 and the couple has a daughter together, named Sophie von Haselberg, who is an actress as well.
Bette Midler Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Bette Midler
- Nicknames: The Rose, Bathhouse Betty
- Date of Birth: December 1, 1945
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Bette Midler Measurements Height Weight Facts Family
Bette Midler Family Details:
- Father: Fred Midler (Painter)
- Mother: Ruth Schindel (Seamstress)
- Siblings: Judy Midler and Susan Midler (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Martin von Haselberg (m. 1984)
- Children Name: Sophie Von Haselberg (Daughter)
Bette Midler Relationships History:
- Peter Riegert – Actor
- Martin von Haselberg – Actor (1984-Present)
Bette Midler Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: The Divine Miss M (1972)
- First Film: Hawaii (1966)
- First TV Show: The David Frost Show (1970)
Bette Midler Distinctive Features:
- Plump Lips
- Long Jawline
Bette Midler Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete singer Bette Midler measurements details, including her height, weight, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Bette Midler Interesting Facts:
- Bette is a devoted liberal Democrat.
- She gave birth to her first child at the age of 40.
- Her favorite singers include Beyonce and Susan Boyle.