The English musician Alexander Turner is best known for being the principal songwriter and lead vocalist of the rock band, Arctic Monkeys. He first began writing lyrics at a pretty young age but due to being pretty shy, never shared his work with anyone else. In the year 2002, Alex along with his three other friends formed the band and named it, Arctic Monkeys. The band became an instant hit with the success of their debut studio album Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not, that turn out to be the fastest selling debut album in the history of British music. Since then, Arctic Monkeys has gone on to release several more highly successful albums like Humbug, AM, Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino, and Favourite Worst Nightmare. Along with that, Alex is a member of another group called The Last Shadow Puppets that has released multiple successful albums as well. Having earned so much success with his bands, Turner has pursued a few solo gigs too and released his debut EP “Submarine” in 2011. Coming towards the private life of the musician, Alex Turner has remained romantically involved with other well-known celebrities like Alexa Chung, Arielle Vandenberg, and Taylor Bagley.
Alex Turner Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alexander David Turner
- Nicknames: Alex
- Date of Birth: 6 January 1986
- Birthplace: High Green, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer, Musician, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Alex Turner Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts
Alex Turner Family Details:
- Father: David Turner (Music Teacher)
- Mother: Penny Turner (German Teacher)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Alex Turner Relationships History:
- Johanna Bennett – Songwriter (2005-2007)
- Alexa Chung – Model (2007-2011)
- Arielle Vandenberg – Actress (2011-2014)
- Taylor Bagley – Model (2015)
Alex Turner Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: Submarine (2011)
- Debut Album with Arctic Monkeys: Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not
- Debut Album with The Last Shadow Puppets: The Age Of The Understatement
Alex Turner Body Measurements:
Following are the complete singer Alex Turner height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements related details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 71 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 156 pounds
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 13 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Alex Turner Interesting Facts:
- He can speak German as well.
- Prior to gaining success, he worked as a barman.
- Due to being too shy, Alex initially didn’t want to be the lead singer of Arctic Monkeys.