The television personality, actress and glamour model, Lacey Wildd was born on April 23, 1968. Widely famous for undergoing extreme body modifications over the time, her initial fame came during 2011 when she got featured in the MTV’s award-winning documentary series, True Life. Although originally an A cup, she has undergone several surgeries to increase her breast size to LLL cup while she still doesn’t feels satisfied and wants to have more surgeries to further enhancement. According to Lacey, she actually wants to be the adult Barbie and that’s why in addition to increasing her bust size, Wildd has also used surgeries for buttocks enlargement, making nose thinner and widening the eyes. Her this passion for extreme body modification has turned her into a star, having not only appeared in several television shows and a few films but she also enjoys a successful modeling career too. As for her personal life, Lacey Wildd got married at the age of 16 which ended when she was 21. She now has total six children.
Lacey Wildd Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Paula Ann Simonds
- Nicknames: Lacey Wildd
- Date of Birth: April 23, 1968
- Birthplace: Montgomery, West Virginia
- Occupation: Glamour Model, Television Personality, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Lacey Wildd Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Statistics
Lacey Wildd Family Details:
- Father: Samuel Alton Simonds
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: N/a
- Spouse: Unknown
- Children: Ivy, Tori, Silas, Michael, Brandon, Jenaveve
Lacey Wildd Career Highlights:
- First Film: Ice (1996)
- First TV Show: True Life (2011)
Lacey Wildd Body Measurements:
These are the complete Lacey Wildd body measurements including her weight, height, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 64 kg (140 lbs)
- Bra Size: 55L
- Cup Size: LLL
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: Custom
- Body Measurements: 55-29-42
Lacey Wildd Interesting Facts:
- Her own children are not happy from their mother’s passion for plastic surgeries.
- Lacey’s obsession for surgeries started as a teen when people told her that she was flat-chested.
- To support the weight, she had pig skin implanted underneath and around the edges of her breasts.