Claudia Alende grew up as a “tomboy” and despite having no interest in modeling, she decided to try it after being encouraged by many friends. Her rise to fame began in 2014 when she finished as runner-up in the Miss Bumbum Brazil contest and soon afterward gained online fame for being an actress Megan Fox lookalike. Since then, she has built a huge following over social media and even got listed as one of the top 15 Instagram influencers of 2017 by the Forbes magazine. Using her online popularity, Claudia makes millions through social media endorsements while has also used online music sharing platforms to launch a singing career.
Claudia Alende Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Claudia Manfrin Alende
- Nicknames: Claudia
- Date of Birth: October 9, 1993
- Birthplace: Francisco Beltrão, Paraná, Brazil
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Occupation: Model, Singer, Social Media Star
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue with a hint of Green
- Hair Color: Black (Natural)
Claudia Alende Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Claudia Alende Family Details:
- Father: Claudio Alende (Doctor)
- Mother: Dolores Alende
- Siblings: Julia Alende (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Claudia Alende Relationships History:
- Michel Grasiani – Businessman (2008)
Claudia Alende Career Highlights:
- Debut Song: I’m Good at Being Bad (2017)
- First Film: Lock All Doors (2017)
- First TV Show: Pânico na TV (2014)
Claudia Alende Distinctive Features:
- Pouty Lips
- Attractive Eyes
Claudia Alende Body Measurements:
Brazilian model Claudia Alende height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements stats complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36
Claudia Alende Interesting Facts:
- While growing up, she wanted to be a TV Presenter.
- She first found online fame as a lookalike of actress Megan Fox.
- In 2014, she finished in second place in the Miss BumBum Brazil contest.
- The Forbes magazine named her among the top 15 Instagram influencers of 2017.