Mario Mandzukic plays as a forward for the Croatian national football team and the Italian club, Juventus. Having started his career with the hometown club Marsonia, the prolific striker has come a long way in his professional career, establishing himself as one of the all-time great players of Croatia. Since making his senior club debut back in 2004, Mario has played for several top-level clubs like Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, and Juventus in various leagues. Aside from his club level achievements, Mandzukic has been a key player for the Croatia national football team as well. Especially in 2018 FIFA World Cup, he scored a few goals which helped his team reach the final of the tournament for the very first time in the history.
Mario Mandzukic Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Mario Mandžukic
- Nicknames: Mandzo, Đilkoš
- Date of Birth: 21 May 1986
- Birthplace: Slavonski Brod, Croatia
- Nationality: Croatian
- Occupation: Professional Footballer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Mario Mandzukic Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size
Mario Mandzukic Family Details:
- Father: Mato Mandžukic
- Mother: Jelica Mandžukic
- Siblings: Ivana Mandžukic (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Mario Mandzukic Relationships History:
- Ivana Mikulić (2013)
Mario Mandzukic Career Highlights:
- Croatia National Team Debut: 2007
- Playing Position: Forward
- Shirt Number: 17
Mario Mandzukic Distinctive Features:
- Prominent Nose
- Tall Body Frame
- Tattoos on Body
Mario Mandzukic Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete Mario Mandzukic Body Measurements, including his height, weight, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 85 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 187 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Mario Mandzukic Interesting Facts:
- Both his sister and girlfriend are named Ivana.
- He was “Man of the Match” on his debut World Cup match in 2014.
- Mario and his family stayed in Germany during the Croatian War of Independence and then moved back to his home country once the war ended.