The French actress Isabelle Huppert began her show business career in the 1970s and after multiple decade-long career, holds recognition as one of the finest actresses in the world. Having started her acting career as a child, she quickly became a teenage star in Paris. Isabelle made her on-screen debut in 1971 and within just a few years, gained stardom internationally through a series of hit films like The Piano Teacher, The Lacemaker, and Violette Nozière. From that point onwards, Huppert has continued to relish a prolific career that is spread over multiple decades now. Being one of the iconic actresses of the 21st century, she has done projects around the world and in numerous languages as well.
Coming towards her accomplishments as an actress, Isabelle Huppert is one of the all-time highest-grossing stars of the industry and also holds numerous distinguished accolades to her name, including Golden Globe Award, Cesar Awards, and Lumieres Awards. Now lastly moving from her professional work to personal life, she has been in a long-term relationship with Ronald Chammah. The pair got married in 1982 and have three children together.
Isabelle Huppert Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Isabelle Anne Madeleine Huppert
- Nicknames: Izzy
- Date of Birth: March 16, 1953
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Nationality: French
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Red
Isabelle Huppert Height Weight Body Measurements Family
Isabelle Huppert Family Details:
- Father: Raymond Huppert (Safe Manufacturer)
- Mother: Annick Huppert (English Teacher)
- Siblings: Rémi Huppert (Older Brother), Caroline Huppert, Jacqueline Huppert and Elisabeth Huppert (Older Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Ronald Chammah (m. 1982)
- Children Name: Lolita Chammah (Daughter), Angelo Chammah, and Lorenzo Chammah (Sons)
Isabelle Huppert Relationships History:
- Daniel Toscan du Plantier – Director
- Ronald Chammah – Producer and Director (1982-Present)
Isabelle Huppert Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Madame Deshoulières (2001)
- First Film: Faustine et le Bel Été (1972)
- First TV Show: Les Cent Livres des Hommes (1971)
Isabelle Huppert Distinctive Features:
- Red hair
- High cheekbones
Isabelle Huppert Body Measurements:
Legendary French actress Isabelle Huppert height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2½”
- Height in Centimeters: 159 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-32
Isabelle Huppert Interesting Facts:
- Isabelle can play the piano.
- She is claustrophobic (afraid of confined spaces).
- She is widely recognized as one of the greatest actresses of the 21st century.
- When it comes to the Cesar Award, she is the most nominated actress of all time.
- The actress is known for often playing cold and disdainful characters without morality.