The Scottish actress Fiona Dourif got start to her on-screen career in 2005 with an appearance in the TV series Deadwood while her film debut came in the following year with Little Chenier. In the early few years of her acting career, Fiona had minor success but it all began changing in 2011 when she appeared in a few episodes of the television hit series, True Blood. The actress became an internationally renowned star with the success of 2013 film Curse of Chucky in which she portrayed the character of Nica Pierce. She not only then reprised her role in next installment of the film titled Cult of Chucky but has started to land more prominent roles in other movies and TV series as well.
Fiona Dourif Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Fiona Dourif
- Nicknames: Fiona
- Date of Birth: October 30, 1981
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Nationality: Scottish
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Fiona Dourif Family Details:
- Father: Brad Dourif (Actor)
- Mother: Joni Dourif
- Siblings: Kristina Dourif Tanoue (Paternal Half-sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Fiona Dourif Career Highlights:
- First Film: Little Chenier (2006)
- First TV Show: Deadwood (2005)
Fiona Dourif Body Measurements:
Following are the complete actress Fiona Dourif body measurements details such as her height, weight, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Fiona Dourif Interesting Facts:
- Her father is actor Brad Dourif.
- As a child, her parents made her live as a psychic.
- Although she has appeared in horror films but actually didn’t like watching them while growing up.