Reba McEntire started her singing career as a high school band member while made her professional debut in 1976 with the song, “I Don’t Want to Be a One Night Stand”. In the following year, she released her first solo album and continued to release fresh music on a regular basis over the next few years, gaining more and more success with each release. In her long musical career that spans over multiple decades, Reba has gone on to release 29 albums and their huge commercial success has turned her in one of the best-selling artists of all-time. The huge contributions that her work has made towards making country music popular around the world are highly regarded within the industry and for that, she has even been nicknamed, “The Queen of Country”. Aside from being an iconic musician, McEntire holds great acting talent as well and has showcased her skills through appearances in various films and TV shows from time-to-time. Lastly, coming towards her personal life, Reba McEntire has been married twice so far but unfortunately, both of her marriages ended with a divorce. She first remained married to Charlie Battles from 1976 to 1987 and then to Narvel Blackstock from 1989 to 2015.
Reba McEntire Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Reba Nell McEntire
- Nicknames: Big Red, The Queen of Country Music
- Date of Birth: March 28, 1955
- Birthplace: McAlester, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Red
Reba McEntire Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Reba McEntire Family Details:
- Father: Clark Vincent McEntire
- Mother: Jacqueline McEntire (School Teacher)
- Siblings: Susie McEntire (Younger Sister), Alice McEntire (Older Sister), Pake McEntire (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Narvel Blackstock (m. 1989–2015), Charlie Battles (m. 1976–1987)
- Children Name: Shelby Steven McEntire Blackstock (Son)
Reba McEntire Relationships History:
- Charlie Battles – Steer Wrestling Champion (1976-1987)
- Narvel Blackstock – Guitar Player (1989-2015)
- Anthony Lasuzzo – Businessman
Reba McEntire Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Reba McEntire (1977)
- First Film: Tremors (1990)
- First TV Show: That Good Ole Nashville Music (1970)
Reba McEntire Distinctive Features:
- Front Hair Bangs
- Large Bright Eyes
Reba McEntire Body Measurements:
Renowned singer Reba McEntire height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are given below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-26-37
Reba McEntire Interesting Facts:
- Reba is one of the best-selling artists of all time.
- She is widely referred to as “The Queen of Country”.
- McEntire lost eight members of her band due to a plane crash in 1991.
- She first earned mainstream success in 1984 when her seventh album Just a Little Love became a major hit internationally.