An American singer and actress, Anna Camp is best known for her roles in film Pitch Perfect and TV series True Blood. After a few years of working as an actress, she first gained major recognition after landing the role of Sarah Newlin in HBO supernatural drama series True Blood. Afterwards, Anna has gone on to make appearances in many more television shows such as Mad Men, The Good Wife, The Mindy Project and Good Girls Revolt. Along with this, the actress has also done several movie projects including The Help and Pitch Perfect film series. Apart from acting, Camp has also shown her singing talent, having contributed to the soundtrack of her few films. Moving towards the off-camera life of Anna Camp, she was previously married to actor Michael Mosley while her current husband is actor Skylar Astin.
Anna Camp Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Anna Ragsdale Camp
- Nicknames: Ann
- Date of Birth: September 27, 1982
- Birthplace: Aiken, South Carolina, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Anna Camp Height Weight Body Measurements
Anna Camp Family Details:
- Father: Thomas Sewell Camp (Bank Executive)
- Mother: Dee Camp
- Siblings: Saluda Camp (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Skylar Astin (m. 2016), Michael Mosley (m. 2010–2013)
- Children Name: None
Anna Camp Relationships History:
- Michael Mosley (2008-2013)
- Skylar Astin (2013)
Anna Camp Career Highlights:
- First Film: And Then Came Love (2007)
- First TV Show: Cashmere Mafia (2008)
Anna Camp Distinctive Features:
- Blonde Hair
Anna Camp Body Measurements:
Actress Anna Camp height, weight, bra size and body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’4”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Anna Camp Interesting Facts:
- She first started acting in second grade.
- Anna Camp is of Scottish and English ancestry.