Over the course of her professional career, Dita Von Teese has garnered huge success in multiple fields including dancing, acting, singing, and fashion designing. At the beginning of her career, she adopted her first name as a tribute to actress Dita Parlo while selected her surname Von Treese from a phonebook which eventually became Von Teese after being misspelled by the Playboy magazine. Her initial rise to stardom began through fetish world as a tightlacer while turned herself into a global star through burlesque performances. In her career, she has given several spectacular performances and is widely dubbed the “Queen of Burlesque”. In addition to that, Dita is also distinctively recognized for her fashion sense which often receives appreciation from critics. Over the years, she has modeled for several fashion designers and has also been featured in several famous magazines. Due to her strong interest in fashion, she has introduced several product lines of her own ranging from makeup to clothes. Finally, coming towards the personal life of Dita Von Teese, she remained married to musician Marilyn Manson from two years and then had a three years long relationship with socialite Louis-Marie de Castelbajac.
Dita Von Teese Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Heather Renée Sweet
- Nicknames: Dita Von Teese
- Date of Birth: September 28, 1972
- Birthplace: Rochester, Michigan, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Dancer, Model, Actress, Singer,
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Dita Von Teese Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Age Facts
Dita Von Teese Family Details:
- Father: Ken Sweet (Machinist)
- Mother: Bonnie Lindsey (Manicurist)
- Siblings: Jena Von Teese (Older Sister), Sarah Brown (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Marilyn Manson (m. 2005–2007)
- Children Name: None
Dita Von Teese Relationships History:
- Mark Mahoney – Tattoo Artist
- Peter Sarsgaard – Actor (2000)
- Marilyn Manson – Musician (2002-2007)
- Louis-Marie de Castelbajac – Socialite (2009-2012)
Dita Von Teese Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Dita Von Teese (2018)
- First Film: Romancing Sara (1995)
- First TV Show: America’s Next Top Model (2006)
Dita Von Teese Distinctive Features:
- Retro Looks
- Curvaceous and Buxom Figure
Dita Von Teese Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete Dita Von Teese measurements including the details about her height, weight, shoe, bust, hip, waist and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 166 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32E
- Cup Size: E
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-22-35
Dita Von Teese Interesting Facts:
- She is a well-trained ballet dancer.
- Dita wore a corset for several years.
- She is known as the “Queen of Burlesque”.
- Her initial ambition was to become a ballerina.
- She named herself Dita after actress Dita Parlo.
- Her surname was supposed to be “Von Treese” but Playboy magazine misspelled it “Von Teese” which she then kept permanently.