Bel Powley is an English actress, who is the daughter of famous British actor Mark Powley. Her professional acting career began back in 2007 with the television series M.I. High, and has gone on to become a very familiar face of the television industry through her spectacular performances in series like Murderland, Benidorm, Informer, Moominvalley, and The Morning Show. Her first major rise to stardom happened during 2015 when she starred in films “A Royal Night Out” and “The Diary of a Teenage Girl”, both of which received widespread acclaim. From that point onwards, her big-screen career has continued to grow smoothly and she has managed to garner further success with latter movies like White Boy Rick, Ashes in the Snow, The King of Staten Island, and Wildling. In addition to the on-screen work, Powley has also done extensive theatre gigs, with some noteworthy plays being Tusk Tusk, Jumpy, Raving, and Lobby Hero.
Bel Powley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Isobel Dorothy Powley
- Nicknames: Bel
- Date of Birth: March 7, 1992
- Birthplace: Shepherd’s Bush, London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Bel Powley Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Family
Bel Powley Family Details:
- Father: Mark Powley (Actor)
- Mother: Janis Jaffa (Casting Director)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Bel Powley Relationships History:
- Douglas Booth – Actor (2016)
Bel Powley Career Highlights:
- First Film: Side by Side (2013)
- First TV Show: The Whistleblowers (2007)
Bel Powley Distinctive Features:
- Sharp Gaze
- Charming Smile
Bel Powley Body Measurements:
The British actress Bel Powley height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Bel Powley Interesting Facts:
- She used to be a very nerdy student.
- Bel enjoys Vegetarian and Vegan cuisine.
- In 2010, she participated in protests against increasing university fees.