Andrea Riseborough started acting at a young age through theater while made her on-screen debut during 2005. The first feature film role of her was in Venus and since then she has gone on to become an internationally recognized movie star through her acclaimed performances in films like W.E., Birdman, Nocturnal Animals, and Oblivion. Aside from the film industry, she has earned a lot of recognition through her television work as well especially with the performances like Margaret Thatcher in the TV film The Long Walk to Finchley, and as Angelica in the series The Devil’s Whore. As far as the personal life of Andrea Riseborough is concerned, she was in a long-term relationship with artist Joe Appel from 2009 to 2016.
Andrea Riseborough Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Andrea Louise Riseborough
- Nicknames: Andrea
- Date of Birth: November 20, 1981
- Birthplace: Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, England
- Nationality: English
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Andrea Riseborough Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Andrea Riseborough Family Details:
- Father: George Riseborough (Car Dealer)
- Mother: Isabel Johnson (Secretary)
- Siblings: Laura Riseborough (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Andrea Riseborough Relationships History:
- Joe Appel – Artist (2009-2016)
Andrea Riseborough Career Highlights:
- First Film: Venus (2006)
- First TV Show: Doc Martin (2005)
Andrea Riseborough Distinctive Features:
- Blue Eyes
- Porcelain Complexion
Andrea Riseborough Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Andrea Riseborough height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Andrea Riseborough Interesting Facts:
- The actress is left-handed.
- Andrea is a former contortionist.
- She is classically trained in ballet as well.
- The actress has named William Shakespeare as her biggest inspiration.