Aisha Dee first rose to fame through her role as Desi Biggins on the children’s television series, The Saddle Club. Not only she displayed an excellent acting performance on the show but also showcased her singing skills by making vocal contributions to the soundtrack of the series. After such a great start to her on-screen acting career, Aisha has continued gaining further recognition and success in the TV industry as years have gone by. Till now, some of her most notable television credits include series like Chasing Life, Sweet/Vicious, and The Bold Type. She now has portrayed characters in various genre TV series and has proven that she can play any type of character with equal effectiveness. In addition to acting, she continues to pursue her passion for singing as well and has even started her own band called Dee Dee & the Beagles.
Aisha Dee Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aisha Dee
- Nicknames: Aisha
- Date of Birth: September 13, 1993
- Birthplace: Gold Coast, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Aisha Dee Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Stats Facts
Aisha Dee Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has one younger sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Aisha Dee Relationships History:
- Kristin Halvorsen – Politician
Aisha Dee Career Highlights:
- Debut Song: These Girls (2009)
- First TV Show: The Saddle Club (2008)
Aisha Dee Distinctive Features:
- Afro Hair
- Pretty Smile
Aisha Dee Body Measurements:
Australian actress Aisha Dee measurements complete information is listed below including her height, weight, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Aisha Dee Interesting Facts:
- Aisha can play violin and guitar.
- She has started her own band named “Dee Dee & the Beagles”.
- For her role in the TV series ‘I Hate My Teenage Daughter’, she moved to the United States with her mother.