Christoph Waltz is a German-Austrian actor and film director. Looking at his early life, he was born in Vienna, Austria. His father died when he was just seven years old and then got raised by his mother and her second husband. In his youth, he had a passion for Opera. After graduating from Vienna’s Theresianum, he then went to study acting at the Max Reinhardt Seminar. As he was very interested in opera so he also studied singing and opera at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, but later decided not to pursue an opera career. Instead, his professional career began as a stage actor and then soon ventured into the on-screen work. Christoph got the breakthrough of his acting career through the films Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained, each of which earned him prestigious accolades like Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, and BAFTA Award.
Later on his career, Waltz has played prominent roles in many more hit movies, including The Zero Theorem, Big Eyes, Specter, Tulip Fever, Downsizing, and No Time to Die. Other than acting, his activities include voice acting and film direction as well. Now moving to his personal life, he first remained married to dance therapist Jacqueline for 17 years and they both have three children. Later, he married a German costume designer, Judith Holste, and the couple now has one daughter as well.
Christoph Waltz Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Christoph Waltz
- Nicknames: Christoph
- Date of Birth: October 04, 1956
- Birthplace: Vienna, Austria
- Nationality: Austrian
- Occupation: Actor, Director
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Christoph Waltz Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Christoph Waltz Family Details:
- Father: Johannes Waltz (Costume designer)
- Mother: Elisabeth Urbancic (Costume designer)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Judith Holste (Current Wife), Jacqueline (Ex-wife for 17 years)
- Children Name: Leon Waltz (Son), Miriam Waltz and Rachel Waltz (Daughters)
Christoph Waltz Relationships History:
- Jacqueline – Dance Therapist
- Judith Holste – Costume Designer
Christoph Waltz Career Highlights:
- First Film: Breakthrough (1979)
- First TV Show: Am dam des (1977)
Christoph Waltz Distinctive Features:
- Austrian Accent
- Defined and Prolonged Chin
Christoph Waltz Body Measurements:
Renowned actor Christoph Waltz height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7¼”
- Height in Centimeters: 171 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 66 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 145 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Christoph Waltz Interesting Facts:
- He is a huge fan of Opera.
- Waltz is fluent in French, German, and English languages.
- As of now, he is the only Austrian actor to win more than one Oscar Award.
- He is one of the very few actors who have won the BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award, SAG Award, Critics’ Choice Award, and Academy Award for the same performance.