The Russian model and actress Irina Shayk was born on January 6, 1986. Despite of being more interested in music rather than the fashion industry while growing up, the journey of Irina towards becoming a highly successful model began when she entered a beauty school where she was discovered by a person from a local modeling agency. She first rose to fame in 2007 after becoming the face of Intimissimi and later appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue later that year. Irina continued to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue between 2007 to 2014 and also landed on the cover of 2011 issue. During her glamorous career, Shayk has worked with many top international brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Armani Exchange, and Lacoste.
Along with this, the model has also landed on the cover of several magazines including Allure, Vogue, Elle, Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar. In addition to modeling, Irina has now also entered into the field of acting by making her debut with 2014 film Hercules. When it comes to her personal life, Irina Shayk was in a high-profile relationship with Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo from 2010 to 2015.
Irina Shayk Personal Details:
- Birth Name: Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamova
- Nicknames: Irina Sheik, Irina Shayk
- Occupation: Model
- Date of Birth: January 6, 1986
- Birthplace: Yemanzhelinsk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Brown
Irina Shayk Family Details:
- Father: Valery Shaykhlislamov
- Mother: Olga Shaykhlislamova
- Siblings: Tatiana Shaykhlislamova
- Spouse: Unmarried
Irina Shayk Career Highlights:
- First Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue: 2007
- First Film: Hercules
Irina Shayk Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-35
Irina Shayk Interesting Facts:
- Modeling wasn’t her first career choice as she attended music school to study piano and sing in the choir.
- When she was 14, her father died from complications of pneumonia.
- In 2011, she appeared on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover, making Irina Shayk first ever Russian to do so.