Born on July 6, 1975, Curtis James Jackson III who is widely known by his stage name, 50 Cent is an American actor, rapper, and entrepreneur. He was raised by a single mother who also died in when Jackson was 8 years old. He was then raised by his grandparents. During his teenage, 50 Cent was a promising boxer but he began involved in illegal works and also started rapping during his high school years.
The success in 50 Cent’s music career began in 2002 when rapper Eminem listened to some of his work and invited him to Los Angeles where he met with Dr. Dre. After signing 50 Cent to their record, they first released a mixtape No Mercy, No Fear and then Jackson’s debut album Get Rich or Die Tryin’ in 2003. The album became extremely popular worldwide and peaked to top positions over several music charts.
After the success of his debut album, 50 Cent released his second album The Massacre in 2005 which also gained a lot of commercial success and sold over 1.14 million copies with just four days of its release. Since then he has released 3 more albums including Curtis, Before I Self Destruct and Animal Ambition along with two albums with the hip hop group G-Unit. Overall, 50 Cent has sold around 30 million albums worldwide and has received several awards for his outstanding work including a Grammy Award, 6 World Music Awards and 13 Billboard Music Awards.
In addition to music, Curtis Jackson has also entered in the field of acting. He has starred in several films so far including Get Rich or Die Tryin’, Streets of Blood, Gun, Blood Out, Setup, Escape Plan, The Frozen Ground, Vengeance and The Prince. Ranked among the wealthiest rappers in the world, 50 Cent is involved in several other business ventures and has also made investments in stock and real estate markets. 50 Cent has previously been in a brief relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins with whom he also has a son, named Marquise Jackson. At the moment, he is being romantically linked with Daphne Joy.
50 Cent Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Curtis James Jackson III
- Nicknames: Interscope, Fiddy, Boo Boo
- Occupation: Rapper
- Date of Birth: July 6, 1975
- Birthplace: Queens, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
50 Cent Favorite Movie, Color, Books and other favorite things:
Given below are the complete details about what is 50 Cent favorite things including favorite color, food, perfume, book, rappers, movie, music, sports, animal, and actor.
- Hobbies and Interests: Boxing, Writing and Listening Music, Workout
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Pork, and beans
- Favorite Book: The 50th Law
- Favorite Perfume: His own fragrances
- Favorite Music: Hip-hop
- Favorite Rappers: Dr. Dre, Eminem, KRS-One, Rakim, Run-D.M.C
- Favorite Song: In Da Club
- Favorite Movie: Aviator, The Sunset Limited
- Favorite TV Show: The Benny Hill Show
- Favorite Actor: Charlie Sheen
- Favorite Video Game: Blood on the Sand
- Favorite Sports: Boxing
- Favorite Animal: Cheetahs