Ben J. Pierce is a multitalented American artist who is involved in the field of music, acting, and social media influencing. His first interaction with fame came as a child when he launched multiple YouTube channels to be able to express his feelings feel less lonely. As of now, he still runs multiple channels where he shares a vast variety of content, ranging from his routine life to makeup and music to humorous skits. Alongside being a prominent online content creator, Pierce is a talented singer as well and has showcased great potential with the accumulated success of his multiple single so far. In addition to that, he occasionally does on-screen acting work too and has received admiration for it.
Ben J. Pierce Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ben J. Pierce
- Nicknames: Miss Benny
- Date of Birth: February 19, 1999
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actor, YouTuber
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
Ben J. Pierce Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Ben J. Pierce Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: He has a brother and two sisters.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ben J. Pierce Relationships History:
- He is yet to publicly share any details about his intimate relationships.
Ben J. Pierce Career Highlights:
- Debut Song: “Little Game” (2014)
- First Film: Esther: Never Again (2012)
- First TV Show: BrainSurge (2011)
Ben J. Pierce Distinctive Features:
- Plump lips
- Pierced ears
- Long neck
- Prominent jawline
Ben J. Pierce Body Measurements:
The following list contains Ben J. Pierce height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Ben J. Pierce Interesting Facts:
- He identifies as gay and queer.
- Ben is an exceptionally talented makeup artist.
- He first started posting YouTube videos as a way to feel less lonely and isolated.
- One of his aesthetic influences is the renowned photographer and filmmaker Bob Mizer.